Online Primary Contacts must orphan courses (remove all the enrollments) if they wish to have a course deleted. These orphaned courses will then be deleted by GPA during the course deletion period, which is usually in the Fall. Please understand that removing enrollments erases all student data within that course.
You'll need to know
- The ID of the class(es) you wish to orphan.
- In Blackboard go to the System Admin tab
- Select Classes
- Search for the appropriate class
- Point to class and click the down-arrow
- Select Enrollments
- Check all the enrollments in the list using the check all check box in the header
- Click Remove users from class
- Click OK (be sure you are ready to remove the enrollments before proceeding)
BSN by emailing the help desk (firstname.lastname@example.org). In your email
message, provide a list of the specific course IDs for classes you wish
to have removed.