Online Primary Contacts can create new blank classes in Blackboard. A blank class contains no content. Blank classes can be created one at a time or in a batch.
You'll need to know
- The name of the class you wish to create.
- The class ID of the class you wish to create. Refer to our class ID guidelines on the OPC Info tab
- In Blackboard go to the System admin tab.
- Select the Classes link.
- Point to Create Class and click New.
- Enter the course name.
- Enter the course ID. Make sure the ID ends in your district ID. Consider copying and pasting the ID into a document so you will have it later.
- Choose additional options. Note that the teacher can change everything but the course ID after the course is created.
- Click Submit.
Video Tutorial (will open in a new window, be sure your pop-up blocker is disabled).