Online Primary Contacts can enroll users into courses in batch to save time when creating multiple enrollments.
User Enrollment csv File Requirements:
Row 1 must contain a header with the exact text in quotes below:
- column A: "course_id"
- column B: "user_id"
- column C: "role"
- column D: "section_id"
- column E: "status"
Row 2 and beyond contain the enrollment information:
- column A: Required: Course ID
- column B: Required: User ID
- column C: Required: Role: "teacher" or "student"
- column D: Optional: Course Section Name
- column E: Required: Always "active"
Creating User Accounts Steps:
- Complete the Batch Enrollment csv file and save it to your computer.
- Log into Canvas.
- Point to "Courses" and select "Blended Schools" under "Managed Accounts."
- Click "SIS Import."
- Click "Browse" and select your csv file.
- Click "Process Data."