Online Primary Contacts can delete user accounts in batch to save
time when deleting multiple accounts. e.g. At the end of a semester.
You'll need to know
User Deletion csv File Requirements:
Row 1 must contain a header with the exact text in quotes below
- column A: "user_id"
- column B: "login_id"
- column C: "password"
- column D: "first_name"
- column E: "last_name"
- column F: "email"
- column G: "status"
Row 2 and beyond contain the user information.
- column A: Required: User ID
- column B: Required: User ID, same as column A
- column C: Optional: Password
- column D: Optional: First Name
- column E: Optional: Last Name
- column F: Optional: Email Address
- column G: Required: Always "deleted"
Creating User Accounts Steps:
- Complete the User Deletion csv file and save it to your computer
- Log into Canvas
- Point to "Courses" and select "Blended Schools" under "Managed Accounts"
- Click "SIS Import"
- Click "Browse" and select your csv file
- Click "Process Data"