Blackboard Ultra Presenter FAQs
· How do I get setup once I load the session?
o You must give the browser permission to use audio and video to participate in a session. This is necessary so that you are seen and heard.
o We recommend Google Chrome for best experience
1. Open the Collaborate panel and select My Settings.
2. Select Set Up your Camera and Microphone.
3. Choose the microphone you want to use. Collaborate tells you that you sound great when it is receiving your audio. Select Yes, it's working to proceed.
4. Choose the camera you want to use. Collaborate tells you that you look great when it is receiving your video. Select Yes, it's working to proceed.
o **By default, you are hidden and muted after you complete the setup. Select the microphone and camera icons to begin full meeting participation.**
· I can’t hear anything. Can I change the volume?
o Adjust your microphone and speaker volume in My Settings. Point to your avatar image to open My Settings. Click Audio and Video Settings.
· Why can’t I share my screen?
o Check your browser. Are you using Chrome? Application sharing is only available through the Chrome browser at this time.
· My students can’t share applications or files on their end
o Ensure you have granted the students permission to become a presenter.
· How do I check the network connection status for everyone in the session?
o Move your pointer over a participant. A WiFi symbol is used to show the connection status. The number of bars in the symbol tells you if the connection is great, okay, or poor. can also move your pointer over the WiFi symbol to see the status.